Please vote for Jacqui G. for Next Seasons Memphis Next Top Model

Patrick Covington

Nov 17, 2006, 1:29:20 PM11/17/06
to eleganc...@googlegroups.com
EVERYONE CAN VOTE SO PLEASE DO.. WE SUPPORT EVERYONE!

Please vote for JACQUI G. for next seasons America's next top model. This young woman has been a blessing for me modeling my shirts and spreading my line around in Memphis, TN; I want to be a blessing for her and spread the word about voting her on the next season. Their are five candidates coming out of Memphis and only one can go. Jacqui G. needs as many votes as she can, maybe we all can help her win.

Voting opens at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, November 15 and closes at 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 19.

PLEASE SIGN UP TO VOTE FOR MEMPHIS NEXT TOP MODEL JACQUI G.  (Click Banner Below)

Click here to vote!                    E

Thank you,

Reggie
Animated Player
Shak'um