Need To Update Today

1 view

etgm...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2006, 11:11:02 AM6/28/06
to EleganceTalent
This is going to be very quick we are making major changes to the site
in a couple of weeks. Now you are allowed to update your photos and
receive
notes that people send. I need your model ID, email address and a
password to add you. Anyone that has not signed up by the end of the
month will be deleted. We are in the process of adding some new
features and new Hairdo for the site lol.. So jump on board today..

Also models that want to earn a little extra and get exposure
worldwide we offer models wallpapers for cellphones now. Contact us
for more information.

If you are business and you want to network feel free to send me a
email. I can offer your clients our services contact me for the
complete list.

Thanks

Patrick Covington
President
Elegance Talent Group
www.etgmodels.com
NOW YOU CAN GET UPDATES ON YOUR PHONE TEXT (ELEGANCE TO 54545)....