Elegance Talent Group

etgm...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2006, 11:54:45 AM8/28/06
to EleganceTalent
I have not spoken to a lot of people in a while and sorry about that.
Right now we are in a new phase and things are changing rapidly.
Elegance is converting over to a full photography studio and
promotional firm. Our new office is located downt the street from the
King Elvis Presley. If you are interested in expanding your books and
creating a new look and style feel free to contact us. To view our
work visit http://www.myspace.com/newfaces. We will still host models
portfolios you can now update your own profile and check your emails
on our system. You need to send us your name,model id, and password
for us to activate you. This is your chance to be removed off the site
if you are still on and and be removed off our mailing list. We will
only be updating the events page on a monthly basis there is a new
promotion now on the events page. Some One Is Going To NYC could it be
you. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

NOTE WE WILL NOT UPDATE PROFILES OR MAKE CHANGES. YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER
YOUR PROFILE NOW.