Fwd: Casting Call for Families (Chicago & Surrounding Cities

1 view

Patrick Covington

Jul 24, 2006, 8:40:04 AM7/24/06
to eleganc...@googlegroups.com, eleganceta...@googlegroups.com
Casting Call for FAMILIES

Currently casting FAMILIES for the feature film, Quebec, starring John C. Reilly, Seann William Scott, Jenna Fischer, Lili Taylor, Fred Armisen and Gil Bellows.

The dates we need families are:

August 1st – Playground scenes – if you have more than one child (the more the better), I would adore you if you signed up for this date --- we need lots of children for this day!

August 8-9 – Grocery store scenes
August 14-16 – Grocery store scenes
August 19-23 – Grocery store scenes

If you are interested – please email cast...@gmail.com with the word "FAMILIES" in the subject line along with your ethnicity: "African American," "Asian," "Hispanic," "Middle Eastern," "Caucasian," or "Other". THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO FIND YOU EASILY.

Please indicate which dates you ARE available. This does not mean you will work all of those days – we will contact you to confirm which days you will work.

Remember to attach photos of you and your family when you reply with names and ages of all along with height/weight, sizes and contact information.

If you do not have access to email, please mail photos and information to the address below.

If you have been cast in a previous role, please make note of that when you do reply.

Thank you!

Quebec - Extras Casting
All Talk Productions 1, LLC
112 S. Sangamon, 2nd FL
Chicago, IL 60607
Cast...@gmail.com

Vocalist/Model/Actress
www.TalentFinder.tv/jrabbit
"Dreams are NEVER too far away to touch.  Excuses are weights that keep you from them."

--
Patrick Covington
www.etgmodels.com