NEW CHANGES TO ETG

etgm...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2006, 10:42:26 AM11/28/06
to EleganceTalent
Hello Everyone,

I just went through my contacts and notice I have over 5000 email
addresses. I am not sure if I know all 5000 people lol so I am
introducing myself and make sure you want to be on my new mailing list.
I am changing my email address to patric...@gmail.com . Visit my
site www.etgmodels.com I am converting the entire site next year I will
focus more on photography and promotions. I will host a limited amount
of models on the site. I will have over 100 ads spots so interested
parties please feel free to contact me models or businesses. Models if
you want to get updates on jobs and other information make sure to
contact patric...@gmail.com so I can add you to the mailing list.
Make sure to view my work at http://myspace.com/newfaces I am always
looking for new faces to work with.

Thanks for your support for 7 years I have grown and have added new
elements to my portfolio each year. I want to build a stronger
relationship next year so I want to know everyone interest.

This is the only email you will receive from me if you don't email
patric...@gmail.com so I can add you to the new mailing list your
email will be deleted. All business partners let's see how we can work
together next year. I have markets in TN, AR, MS and parts of GA.

Last models if you want to keep your profile please make me aware I am
deleting profiles next month. We need model id and contact information.

Thanks

Patrick Covington
President
http://myspace.com/newfaces