JMB Promotions Major Model Event (Nationwide)

Patrick Covington

Jul 24, 2006, 8:39:24 AM7/24/06
to eleganc...@googlegroups.com, eleganceta...@googlegroups.com
We (JMB Promotions) are offering you a chance to become a part of this event. The biggest 'models' picnic in the world. We are currently  recruiting 100+ models . The show is August 26, at site registration is 10 a.m. at the Warren Sand Dunes, see the site for more details or visit  http://www.michigan.gov/warrendunes

We request everyone pre-register before August 5th.
  • Models who pre-register attend for free! After August 5th, $30 (models must submit a photo and have a web page to be considered a model)
  • Attendees and admirers are only $10.  After August 5th, $20
  • Photographers, $50. After August 5th, $75
NO CAMERAS ALLOWED EXCEPT WITH PAID PHOTOGRAPHERS.
MODELS- ALLOW NO-ONE TO SHOOT YOU UNLESS THEY HAVE THE PROPER COLOR WRIST BAND.

Held on the beautiful white sands of the Warren Sand Dunes on the shores of Lake Michigan. This promotional stunt is a networking and excellent way to advertise your company, sign new talent, with little to no 'out of pocket' expense except travel to and from this area. Many car companies and other commercials have been shot in this state owned park.

  • 10% of the profits from this show will go to breast cancer research
Modeling agencies can set up booth space for a small fee, to interview models and sign up those fresh faces that help keep your company ahead of the pack (All we wish is a donation of $100 to help cover costs; food, and shelter rental, ETC.)

MODELS MUST: All models must pre-registered for free, they must send us a sample photo and a link to a personal web page or site (No adult web sites links will be added to our site).

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! We have purchased a 'commercial use permit' for the day of August 26. We can shoot on the beach, in the sand dunes, in the woods with very few exceptions. ***We cannot disturb other visitors of the park. We cannot use any park signs in our photos. We must not destroy or upset the parks natural beauty, if you move something for a shot, put it back!***

We  would like to offer to you this chance to attend The Great Lakes Bikini Blast! Please visit  http://www.jmbpromotions.com/greatlakes_bikiniblast/index.htm When you are serious about taking steps to move forward, to network with our company and together we can move mountains, then send your inquiries to James Bryant ja...@jmbpromotions.com . We will need you banner, a link to us on your site and this
will let others know that you will be there, that you are part of an elite team of professionals setting out to make a difference in this unstable market.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

James Bryant
Publicist/Producer
www.JMBPromotions.com
www.ModelsOfMichigan.com
www.MidwestModelsExpo.com
www.MidwestFashionExpo.com
P.O. Box 554 Howell, MI 48844-0554
517-548-1431
"Your word is your bond,
if your word is no good, then
eventually you are no good."
Call Me Free On Yahoo 'KingJames_3'

Vocalist/Model/Actress
www.TalentFinder.tv/jrabbit
"Dreams are NEVER too far away to touch.  Excuses are weights that keep you from them."

--
Patrick Covington
www.etgmodels.com