American bumblebee populations plummet 90 per cent

news....@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2021, 9:17:08 AM10/4/21
Please, scroll down and read below the article from the Independent. --- 2) Now it is time for all of us to try our hardest. As you know, I have - together with several teams - tried to raise money to study pollinators, especially the honeybees, but now it is obviously time to also include the bumblebees. Are you with me?

You see, I - and my team members - can not do all the work on our own.

Please, also share all over the world, as widely as you ever can. Please.

Olle Johansson, associate professor

The Independent

American bumblebee populations plummet 90 per cent

The insect has now totally disappeared from eight US states

The American bumblebee population has plummeted by almost 90 per cent and is edging its way towards Endangered Species Act protection, according to the US Fish and Wildlife Service.

The agency says that adding the insect to the ESA “may be warranted” and will now carry out a one year review.

Read on:

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/american-bumblebee-population-plummets-b1929404.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Science+news%3A++SCIENCE_SATURDAY_LEAD_TITLE&utm_campaign=Science+Saturday+Email+-+Outlook

Virenfrei. www.avg.com