For the numerous people worldwide who have EHS

45 views
Skip to first unread message

omega_news

unread,
Mar 6, 2008, 12:06:13 PM3/6/08
to Victims of Electromagnetic Radiation around the World
In case it might help in any way the numerous other people worldwide
who have EHS or/and feel they are being targeted by electromagnetic
frequencies, I would like you to post this.

I have quite a lot of my personal experiences (my symptoms, what
activates them, the legal redress I sought, etc) documented online
and the info is easily retrievable by googling the following:

--Imelda O'Connor, Carrigaline, Co. Cork--

--Imelda O'Connor, EHS--

--Imelda O'Connor, Human Rights Commission--

--Imelda O'Connor, Professor Brice Dickson NIHRC--

I googled and checked these out as recently as yesterday.

I would like to add one small but vital disclosure that may just help
explain how anyone could be accurately targeted for harassment. As
well as the tick-tick of something electronic I hear often through my
right ear.
I should mention that c. five years ago I found to my consternation
that when I pressed the lobe of my right ear upwards, I could hear a
very clear metallic tweak of something alien in or adjacent to my
right earlope!

I don't always hear this when I repeat the movement. But that very
first time I absentmindedly reached up and pressed my earlobe upwards
not only did I hear this very distinct metallic response but it caused
a small electric shock through my brain! I feel the time has come to
fully reveal this fact that there is most likely some form of implant
that facilitates me being e-targeted but how it got there and how long
it has been implanted there--I haven't a clue!


Best, Imelda, Cork



[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Imelda+O%27Connor
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=EHS
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Brice+Dickson ]

Sue P.

unread,
Mar 8, 2008, 12:59:06 PM3/8/08
to Victims of Electromagnetic Radiation around the World
Hi Imelda,

I too have EHS and was suffering from seizures. My seizures only
occurred at work where there is a wireless system and cell phone
towers. I now work from home to avoid this exposure and have only had
one minor 'tremor' in my head since. I rarely leave my home now though
due to the onset of symptoms when I do.
I was thinking about your situation and have a couple of comments and
questions.
You seem to be having more symptoms in the evening. This could be due
to increased use of cell phones, wireless computers, and cordless
phones at this time.
I find that during the day even though I am working at a computer, I
am not 'zapped' as much as I am in the evening when my neighbours have
all returned from work and are using these devices. I have asked them
to turn off their wireless networks when they are not in use. I know
when they are using them because I can feel and hear them. I can hear
the pings and other noises they make but usually it is just a high
pitched whine in my ears. I have this all the time but it intensifies
when they are on their computers, cell or cordless phones.
You seem to only experience the seizures when you are in bed. When
you go to bed at night, do you turn the power off to your bedroom? Do
you sleep in a bed that has no metal in it? Is the head of your bed
near a neighbours adjacent wall and do they have any wireless gadgets
in that room? ie: cordless phone beside the bed.
I got rid of my bed (too much metal attracting EMFs) and sleep on a
futon on the floor of my bedroom. I turn off the power to my room and
to the room below me because there is a light fixture in the ceiling
under my bed. I also keep my head away from electrical power outlets
because even thought the power is turned off, the EMFs still come into
my home and can travel around the house on the wiring. I can also
feel the earth's geopathic fault lines (they emit radiation) so I have
dowsed in my home to find where they are and then I avoid them. I
make sure my bed isn't directly on any of them. Before I knew about
this, I would get headaches as soon as my head hit the pillow. A
friend who also has EHS dowsed for me and there was a line going
directly across my pillow. I move my bed several times throughout the
year because as the seasons change and the earth's axis moves, so do
the lines.
I wear a hat made of a special fabric to protect me too. You say you
wear a hat of aluminium foil. You need to be careful with this. If
the signals are coming from any other direction besides the top and
sides, it will travel through your body into and through your head and
then reflect off the hat, and go back down through your head and
body. Doing twice as much damage.
I use NaturaShield fabric to make my hats. If you use something that
has super shielding properties it can have the effect I mentioned
above but if you use something that isn't too protective it will block
out most ambient emfs and will reduce the stronger RF signals in
intensity. Even though it isn't stopping these signals completely, it
is still reducing your exposure. I have found that since I have been
wearing hats of this fabric (24 hrs a day) my system can tolerate the
stronger signals much better because it doesn't have to deal with the
other lesser exposures. To test this, the next time you are in bed
with your hat on, and you are getting symptoms in your head, take the
hat off and see if it helps any.
When I am having an extremely bad day, I too sometimes feel like there
is a signal beaming just at me. It is terrible always trying to avoid
things that will make me ill. Especially when there are so many
things that do. I feel like I am being chased but this only a state
of mind. A heightened awareness because I do have to be careful and
not be too close to electronic and wireless equipment. I imagine it
would be much like anyone with an allergy to bee stings. They know
they will have a severe reaction and could even die if they are
stung. But instead of just being careful around bees they develop a
deep paranoia and get frantic if they see one. They even imagine that
bees are attracted to them and hunting them. (I know someone who is
allergic)
You mention in this e-mail that you believe there is an implant that
enables you to be targeted. I'm not sure I believe someone would
purposely do this but there are implants that are widely used and can
act as an antenna and attract EMF to your body...metallic fillings.
They can also cause mercury poisoning because they contain it and it
leaches into your body over a period of time. The human body has a
hard time getting rid of mercury and other heavy metals so they
remain. They can also be moved in your body by EMFs because they are
metal and are attracted to magnetic fields. This causes more damage.
You may be sensitive to EMFs because you have a high level of heavy
metals in your body. Read The Dental Amalgam Issue http://www.amalgam.org/
and judge for yourself.
I wish you luck with your search for proper health care. Do not give
up. Is there an environmental health clinic or doctor anywhere in
Ireland? Even if they don't deal with EHS yet, they will understand a
lot of what you are going through and may be able to help.
Best regards
Sue, Canada



On Mar 6, 12:06 pm, omega_news <news.om...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In case it might help in any way the numerous other people worldwide
> who have EHS or/and feel they are being targeted by electromagnetic
> frequencies, I would like you to post this.
>
> I have quite a lot of my personal experiences (my symptoms, what
> activates them, the legal redress I sought, etc) documented online
> and the info is easily retrievable by googling the following:
>
> --Imelda O'Connor, Carrigaline, Co. Cork--
>
> --Imelda O'Connor, EHS--
>
> --Imelda O'Connor, Human Rights Commission--
>
> --Imelda O'Connor, Professor Brice Dickson NIHRC--
>
> I googled and checked these out as recently as yesterday.
>
> I would like to add one small but vital disclosure that may just help
> explain how anyone could be accurately targeted for harassment. As
> well as the tick-tick of something electronic I hear often through my
> right ear.
> I should mention that c. five years ago I found to my consternation
> that when I pressed the lobe of my right ear upwards, I could hear a
> vey clear metallic tweak of something alien in or adjacent to my
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages