Is 5G Really Dangerous?

news....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2021, 10:03:54 AM1/29/21
I enclose below a recent podcast interview (in English) on the Smarter Tech Podcast made by Nick Pineault and entitled "Episode 38 // Prof. Olle Johansson – Is 5G Really Dangerous?"

Here is the link to Nick Pineault’s website where the episode is published:

https://theemfguy.com/038/

The podcast and the episode can also be found on Spotify here, and Apple Podcasts here. And also in video format on YouTube here.

I am very impressed by the knowledge and capacity of Nick Pineault, and it is always a great honour to be asked by him and his team to be part of an interview or a video presentation.

Please, share widely.

Olle Johansson, associate professor

image

I’m stoked. Season 2 of the Smarter Tech podcast launches… now.

I had the immense pleasure to chat once again with one of my mentors in the EMF space, top scientist Professor Olle Johansson -- who is the author of more than 600 original papers.

In this interview, I wanted to ask Prof. Johansson a very simple question: Has 5G properly been studied before being rolled out to the entire population, or not?

We ended up diving deep into exactly why health agencies and regulatory bodies such as ICNIRP (international) and the FCC (in the US) still claim that our current exposure to electro-pollution is “perfectly safe”.

REMINDER: I’m now publishing a video version of the podcast as well, on YouTube and Bitchute!

image

===> AUDIO PODCAST: Prof. Olle Johansson - Is 5G Really Dangerous?

===> VIDEO VERSION: Prof. Olle Johansson - Is 5G Really Dangerous?

Enjoy the show, and make sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform, YouTube or Bitchute to make sure you don’t miss out on future episodes. I’ll release two new episodes a month from now on.

Nick

P.S. -- if you do share the episode on social, please tag us -- Facebook: @nickpineaultofficial, Instagram: @nickpineault

Affiliate Disclaimer: some of the links inside our newsletters are affiliate links, which means that I, Nick Pineault, or our company N&G Média inc. might get financially compensated if you invest in the products or services I recommend. This practice helps me put food on the table as a 100% self-financed educator, and does not influence my editorial guidelines. Every product or service I endorse has been vetted among dozens, and has been through an extensive and painstaking research process.

Virenfrei. www.avg.com
ST_Social_038.png
ST-thumbnail-1400 (1).jpg