solar cell panel calculation question

Peter Kuczynski

Apr 27, 2021, 5:27:03 PMApr 27
to electrodacus

Hi Dacian and everyone,
I am getting closer to selecting solar panels.
Please check out these 60 cell panels. I am looking at 4 in total.
As I understand it, 2 each panels are to be wired in parallel, to each dssr20.
Based on the numbers of these panels, Isaraphim-305w.png see the total output per pair will be around 610w on a perfect day.
32.3vmp x [9.45A x2] = 610w Amps double while volts stay the same ion parallel
Times two sets of panels, = 1200watts.

Thanks for reviewing these in advance,
Peter

Peter Kuczynski

Apr 27, 2021, 5:39:01 PMApr 27
to electrodacus
I wanted to add that I am using 8 200 Ah batteries, in 24volt configuration.

Dacian Todea

Apr 28, 2021, 2:49:08 AMApr 28
to electrodacus
Yes those panels will be a perfect match for that battery.
Battery will see about 10 to 11A from each panel so around 44A from all 4 panels depending on amount of sunlight and panel temperature so around 1150 if panels are cold enough in the afternoon.