edit file SBMS120

Graham Bebbington

Jun 6, 2021, 8:08:36 PM6/6/21
to electrodacus
Has anyone edited the  sbms120.html file as I want to delete some lines from it but not sure where to start.

Looking to remove sections referring to DMPPT and the last blank graph in the file.

many thks

graham

Paul Alger

Jun 21, 2021, 5:31:14 PM6/21/21
to electrodacus
The original SBMS 100 file is probably will probably work for you.  Dacian developed that before the DMPPT stuff was even around.

3 years ago or so, I wrote some other html files for the SBMS as well.  I have them posted here:

These are old but should work with any SBMS model that runs the old firmware.

SBMS-C.html is just the original SBMS 100/40 html file.
SBMS-F.html is just the original SBMS 100/40 html file but converted to Fahrenheit for us non Celsius folks.

The other files are different displays that I was messing around with at the time.  If you want to see what they look like, open the file folder and click on "Sample".  If you want to download the files to give them a try, just grab the zip file in each directory.  Minimal documentation is inside the zip file(s).  Refer to that for install instructions.

The sbms-Ajax file requires you to be running a local webserver.

I haven't looked at this stuff for several years now so use at your own risk!

PaulAlger