mounting the sbms0 to a board

Peter Kuczynski

Feb 16, 2021, 10:18:49 PM2/16/21
to electr...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to mount the sbms0 to a flat plastic panel, 2-3 mm thick.
What type of screws would I buy?

Can someone add a link to them.

Thanks

Peter
Screenshot from 2021-02-16 19-53-24.png

Dacian Todea

Feb 16, 2021, 11:12:34 PM2/16/21
to electrodacus
Peter,

Have you looked in the bag with the 12pin ribbon cable ? There you should have the screws.
Any M3 (3mm diameter or imperial equivalent) will work.

Peter Kuczynski

Feb 17, 2021, 6:15:37 PM2/17/21
to electrodacus
Yes, no screws. Ill pop by the local Home Depot here.

Peter Kuczynski

Feb 17, 2021, 6:19:47 PM2/17/21
to electrodacus
While I have you Dacien, how do I update the http display, it says that is a legacy sbms, Version: 0.3-dirty. It seems a little clunky.

Dacian Todea

Feb 17, 2021, 6:33:53 PM2/17/21
to electrodacus
That 0.3 version is the latest available from Robert and it will work much better if you connect the SBMS to your router and then access that way rather than in access point mode.

Message has been deleted