Any decent 12V panels available to Canadians at a reasonable price?

Paul Rimmer

Aug 2, 2020, 5:02:17 PM8/2/20
to electr...@googlegroups.com
I'm on the lookout for 4 ~200W panels for my van build while I wait for the new SBMS0 to become available.  Was gonna go for these which were mentioned by Dacian but it's $600USD to get them shipped to Canada (Creston, BC) vs. free to the currently inaccessible Porthill, Idaho border depot which is normally a 15 minute drive.

Max size that will fit is 66.375" long and 30" wide (due to having a rear mounted Maxair Fan) which would allow me to fit 2 pairs of 2 stacked panels on top of each other with the lower pair on drawer slides.  See pic here.