I am selling SBMS0 , DSSR and Lifepo4 Pouch cells

Cem Netherlands

Nov 14, 2020, 5:06:12 AM11/14/20
to electrodacus
Hello There
Anybody interested in V02 SBMS and DSSR with Diverter can reach me. All of them new and unused , extra for me.

Here you can see my own SBMS and my own cells for my project. I have 4 DSSR
i can sell 2 of them. I can send only in Europe , free delivery for SBMS and Lifepo4 cells.

I am pretty new for it. So i will be very happy if the buyer can help me for my SBMS+Lifepo4 project etc.

regards
Cem Cereci

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-14 at 11.04.19.jpeg

Cem Netherlands

Nov 14, 2020, 5:40:22 AM11/14/20
to electrodacus
Forgot to mentioned. I also have 500A Shunts.

I can give 2 of them with SBMS as well.
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-14 at 11.38.54.jpeg

Helmut Meinen

Nov 19, 2020, 6:13:50 AM11/19/20
to electrodacus
Hello Cem,

i am interested in the SBMS0 and the two DSSR.
Maybe we can get in contact to discuss wether you are willing to send to Germany and what the total price will be.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Helmut