SBMSO always at 99%

Michael Haltherman

Jan 14, 2021, 5:47:33 PM1/14/21
to electrodacus
So when I leave in the am. I am down on charge. But when I get home in the evening I am always at 99% state of charge. I see the cell voltage is blow 3.55 volts. I have the setting set to factory setting see screen shot. Not sure what I might have done. But never see it cycle between 87% and 90%. Can any help out?
12 volt battery system
20210114_172914.jpg
20210114_172856.jpg

Dacian Todea

Jan 14, 2021, 10:08:43 PM1/14/21
to electrodacus
What is your setting in the DMPPT menu ?  If you set there 90% SOC limit then it will only charge once a day to 100% then for the rest of the day will only charge between 87% and 90%. It is also important that date and time is setup correctly as reset will happen at midnight.

Michael Haltherman

Jan 15, 2021, 7:48:49 AM1/15/21
to electrodacus
Here are screen shoots of DMPPT and also clock. It is 7.47 am
20210115_074415.jpg
20210115_074345.jpg
20210115_074252.jpg

Michael Haltherman

Jan 15, 2021, 7:51:29 AM1/15/21
to electrodacus
Changed time from 19h to 7 so the clock reads correctly.

Dacian Todea

Jan 15, 2021, 11:37:47 AM1/15/21
to electrodacus
So it was the clock that was set 12h in the future ? and then reset to a new day will have happened at noon.

Michael Haltherman

Jan 15, 2021, 3:18:34 PM1/15/21
to electrodacus
I hope that was it. I will know when I get home tonight
Thank you Dacian for your help. I love my SBMSO.