4s2p balance wire configuration?

Gareth George

Dec 6, 2020, 4:43:28 PM12/6/20
to electrodacus
I'm just about to put my lithium battery together using a 4s2p configuration for 12v. Want to make sure that I get the balance wires in the correct spot is there a simple diagram of this similar to the ones on the manual PDF. Want a simple guide so I don't mess it up. I'm only an enthusiastic amateur.

Dacian Todea

Dec 6, 2020, 7:20:40 PM12/6/20
to electrodacus
Gareth,

The connections are clearly shown in the user manual page 5.  Your battery will be made as groups of two parallel cells (any number of parallel cells are in no way different from a single higher capacity cell) so 4s or 4s2p will be no different you just connect 4 of those groups in series.

Gareth George

Dec 6, 2020, 11:19:00 PM12/6/20
to electrodacus
I get it now.