New software version

Josh Peterson

Jan 7, 2020, 10:18:19 AM1/7/20
to electrodacus
Will you be updating the dmppt software version?

Dacian Todea

Jan 7, 2020, 2:42:52 PM1/7/20
to electrodacus
Josh,

Yes I will need to do a bit more work on the DMPPT software and I will release the update when I do so. The latest version seems to work for me but there is occasionally a glitch that stops the heating it happened only 2 times so very rarely and no sure what was the exact cause either communication error with SBMS or some software reset with bad initialization of ADC. Has not happened for the past two months is hard to find the exact cause other than this I do not see any other problem and once I find a solution I will need to test and then I will release a new firmware version.
Did you wanted some extra futures ? I can also add that if you have a good idea and it makes sense to me :)