In Europe I have SBMSO and DSSR for sale

Cem Netherlands

Feb 12, 2021, 3:35:51 PM2/12/21
to electrodacus
In Netherlands i have SBMS0 , DSSR other parts + 500A shunts + B Grade pouch Lifepo4 cells of A123 Systems. Please check price for SBMS0 here. For Lifepo4 cells you can inform your quanity and delivery Zip code , i can work on best offer.

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

SBMS0 136EURO ( Pre installed 23Euro Wifi/USB card. )
DSSR20 27EURO
DSSR20 with heat diversion 35EURO
DEXT16 10EURO

Above prices are including the delivery cost to West Europe but i hope you dont only order DEXT16 only. Because delivery only is 8-10Euro
If you are not a company you need to add + %21VAT.

For Lifepo4 you can check at below Ebay Link.

60Ah Front Back Packing.jpg

Bernd

Feb 12, 2021, 3:43:17 PM2/12/21
to electrodacus
Hi Cem,

good to have you here in the forum and I hope we all will be able to help Dacian to sell SBMS0 over the world!

Cem Netherlands

Feb 13, 2021, 8:12:33 AM2/13/21
to electrodacus
Hi Bernd
Thx. Missing point is a few Videos explaining SBMS0 for everybody inc. Dummies. I can do it later but i am not smart enough
to understand his system yet. You are a better candiedate but you would not do it.  I dont know how to convince you. Maybe i can open “Compare BMS for Dummies” channel and you can support with anonymus videos :)

Regards
Cem Cereci

Bernd

Feb 13, 2021, 1:47:42 PM2/13/21
to electrodacus
with all these options that exist with the sbms0, solar, heating, battery from 4s to 8s, low temp, high temp, inverters, chargers, offgrid, on-grid, boat installations, etc.... this is a full time job for a few months
As I´m well booked by my customers, I do not plan to make the sbms for dummies videos :-)
But it is important to see this community growing and that we help each other.

At the end, i believe that not everyone (Esp. a dummy) will get this up and running. You need long lasting patience, will see rebounds and have lots of learnings, make mistakes, etc. pp.

MarcR

Feb 14, 2021, 11:51:05 AM2/14/21
to electrodacus
Hello Cem I like to buy the SBMS0, however there is no listing of this in on your eBay. I live in the Netherlands so shipping should be easy.

Cem Netherlands

Feb 15, 2021, 4:17:34 PM2/15/21
to electrodacus
Hello Marc
I tought people preffer to buy directly from us.
Do you preffer me to put SBMS0 and DSSR in Ebay ?

Regards
Cem Cereci

Cem Netherlands

Feb 22, 2021, 2:45:33 AM2/22/21
to electrodacus
You are also right. Here is my offer. I am sure there is somebody in Europe have confidence and likes these kind of reviews.

For the person who can make a fair professional but easy Youtube review , i will send 1 SBMS0 free.
It would be nice if he has a electornics Youtube channel in Europe. Have reviews etc. It does need to be English
can be German or even Swedish review.

Bernd

Feb 22, 2021, 1:43:51 PM2/22/21
to electrodacus
I will do a review. But not for the price of a sbms0 or any other incentive.

I will do it because Dacian deserves it!

Cem Netherlands

Feb 22, 2021, 2:42:24 PM2/22/21
to electrodacus

Yes , thats great. Please tell me how can i help you. I know planning etc will take time.
I can help later for subtitle writing and translate a few languages.

What else i can help you with?

Bernd

Feb 22, 2021, 3:28:10 PM2/22/21
to electrodacus
Bitcoin! What always helps are bitcoins :-) just kidding :-)

No worries, i will do it without any commercial interest just for everyone else interested in DIY off grid solutions.

Søren Larsen

Feb 22, 2021, 4:31:58 PM2/22/21
to electrodacus
Hi Cem, I'm interested in an SBMS0 with pre-installed Wi-fi/USB card shipped to Spain. How can I purchase this from you? Thanks.

Cem Netherlands

Mar 5, 2021, 11:43:07 AM3/5/21
to electrodacus
Hi Soren
Sorry i missed your message. Delivery to Madrid was free but i send some to Ibiza i asked 11euro extra for it.
If you write me City name + Zip code and what do you want i can check if it is free.

regards
Cem Cereci

Søren Larsen

Apr 5, 2021, 7:48:15 AM4/5/21
to electrodacus
Just letting everyone know that I bought an SBMS0 with pre-installed Wi-fi/USB card from Cem. It was shipped from Netherlands to Spain and arrived in just three days. I'm still waiting for my battery cells so haven't had time to test out the SBMS0 yet.

Gregory Ramis Ferriol

Apr 22, 2021, 7:56:41 AM4/22/21
to electrodacus
Same positive feedback from me, good communication and very fast delivery to Belgium !

Vincent Gossuin

May 23, 2021, 1:09:11 PM5/23/21
to electrodacus
Un grand merci Cem Netherlands pour la livraison vers la Belgique. l'envoie est rapide et sans casse malgré le poids.
Je me suis construit un Box avec des profils aluminum en 20*20mm, c'est peut-être un peut exagéré mais je compte le stocké dans un garage.
Il sera en double  paroi avec un chauffage.
IMG_9100.jpg
IMG_9102.jpg

Dacian Todea

May 23, 2021, 4:06:44 PM5/23/21
to electrodacus
Vincent,

That looks very nice but the cells will need compression.

Vincent Gossuin

May 23, 2021, 4:15:19 PM5/23/21
to electrodacus
Je compte mettre des plaques d'aluminium en intérieur et extérieur avec un isolant pour garder de la chaleur.

Pour quelle raison faut- il les comprimés fermement ?
merci Vincent

Dacian Todea

May 23, 2021, 5:05:09 PM5/23/21
to electrodacus
The frame of the structure will act as a thermal bridge so insulation will not be very efficient.
The cells need quite significant compression see example on how my cells are compressed

P1220489.JPG

Cem Netherlands

May 23, 2021, 5:46:57 PM5/23/21
to electrodacus
Vincent
This is what Dacian mentioning.

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 23.45.42.png

Vincent Gossuin

May 24, 2021, 5:01:04 AM5/24/21
to electrodacus
Bonjour

Ok merci pour les conseilles, je vais revoir mon box et ajouté deux tôles pour mettre en sandwiche les batteries.
L'image montre bien que les batteries sont compressé avec un ressort en plus. mais je peut pas me permettre de faire des contacts à lair libre, je trouve extrêmement dangereux.
L'usage des poches comme batterie complique un peut la mise en fonction et demande du temps, par rapport au pack en plastique  déjà tout fait.

Comment arrivez vous a obtenir la pression conseillé ?

Merci Vincent

Vincent Gossuin

May 24, 2021, 10:17:59 AM5/24/21
to electrodacus
Sur l image vous avez utilisé un ressort, c est sa qui vous donne la force exercé pour respecté les valeurs mécaniques des batteries ?

ce type de ressort est suffisent ?

Merci

Dacian Todea

May 24, 2021, 3:45:05 PM5/24/21
to electrodacus
Vincent,

Yes the springs apply the force needed to compress the cells and springs usually have in the specifications the amount of force they can apply
Like that spring you showed can apply 257N at full compression that is equivalent with about 26kg.  The graph above shows pressure in PSI so you will need to convert but there is a fairly large acceptable range 5 to 15PSI all seems to be good.
PSI is pound per square inch where a square inch will be 2.54mm x 2.54mm and the pound is about 0.45kg
The spec is for my 20Ah A123 System cells and the A123 Systems was at that time a US company thus the PSI used to show compression needed. You have the larger cells made in China as A123 Systems was sold to China so you may be able to find spec's in metric but compresion needes for you cells should be in about the same range and any compression is better than no compression at all as you can see from the graph so even 2PSI more than doubles the cycle life.

Dacian Todea

May 24, 2021, 3:46:46 PM5/24/21
to electrodacus
Sorry I made a mistake above is 25.4mm or 2.54cm for an inch.
Message has been deleted