In Europe I have SBMSO and DSSR for sale

Cem Netherlands

Feb 12, 2021, 3:35:51 PMFeb 12
to electrodacus
In Netherlands i have SBMS0 , DSSR other parts + 500A shunts + B Grade pouch Lifepo4 cells of A123 Systems. Please check price for SBMS0 here. For Lifepo4 cells you can inform your quanity and delivery Zip code , i can work on best offer.

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

SBMS0 136EURO ( Pre installed 23Euro Wifi/USB card. )
DSSR20 27EURO
DSSR20 with heat diversion 35EURO
DEXT16 10EURO

Above prices are including the delivery cost to West Europe but i hope you dont only order DEXT16 only. Because delivery only is 8-10Euro
If you are not a company you need to add + %21VAT.

For Lifepo4 you can check at below Ebay Link.

60Ah Front Back Packing.jpg

Bernd

Feb 12, 2021, 3:43:17 PMFeb 12
to electrodacus
Hi Cem,

good to have you here in the forum and I hope we all will be able to help Dacian to sell SBMS0 over the world!

Cem Netherlands

Feb 13, 2021, 8:12:33 AMFeb 13
to electrodacus
Hi Bernd
Thx. Missing point is a few Videos explaining SBMS0 for everybody inc. Dummies. I can do it later but i am not smart enough
to understand his system yet. You are a better candiedate but you would not do it.  I dont know how to convince you. Maybe i can open “Compare BMS for Dummies” channel and you can support with anonymus videos :)

Regards
Cem Cereci

Bernd

Feb 13, 2021, 1:47:42 PMFeb 13
to electrodacus
with all these options that exist with the sbms0, solar, heating, battery from 4s to 8s, low temp, high temp, inverters, chargers, offgrid, on-grid, boat installations, etc.... this is a full time job for a few months
As I´m well booked by my customers, I do not plan to make the sbms for dummies videos :-)
But it is important to see this community growing and that we help each other.

At the end, i believe that not everyone (Esp. a dummy) will get this up and running. You need long lasting patience, will see rebounds and have lots of learnings, make mistakes, etc. pp.

MarcR

Feb 14, 2021, 11:51:05 AMFeb 14
to electrodacus
Hello Cem I like to buy the SBMS0, however there is no listing of this in on your eBay. I live in the Netherlands so shipping should be easy.

Cem Netherlands

Feb 15, 2021, 4:17:34 PMFeb 15
to electrodacus
Hello Marc
I tought people preffer to buy directly from us.
Do you preffer me to put SBMS0 and DSSR in Ebay ?

Regards
Cem Cereci

Cem Netherlands

Feb 22, 2021, 2:45:33 AMFeb 22
to electrodacus
You are also right. Here is my offer. I am sure there is somebody in Europe have confidence and likes these kind of reviews.

For the person who can make a fair professional but easy Youtube review , i will send 1 SBMS0 free.
It would be nice if he has a electornics Youtube channel in Europe. Have reviews etc. It does need to be English
can be German or even Swedish review.

Bernd

Feb 22, 2021, 1:43:51 PMFeb 22
to electrodacus
I will do a review. But not for the price of a sbms0 or any other incentive.

I will do it because Dacian deserves it!

Cem Netherlands

Feb 22, 2021, 2:42:24 PMFeb 22
to electrodacus

Yes , thats great. Please tell me how can i help you. I know planning etc will take time.
I can help later for subtitle writing and translate a few languages.

What else i can help you with?

Bernd

Feb 22, 2021, 3:28:10 PMFeb 22
to electrodacus
Bitcoin! What always helps are bitcoins :-) just kidding :-)

No worries, i will do it without any commercial interest just for everyone else interested in DIY off grid solutions.

Søren Larsen

Feb 22, 2021, 4:31:58 PMFeb 22
to electrodacus
Hi Cem, I'm interested in an SBMS0 with pre-installed Wi-fi/USB card shipped to Spain. How can I purchase this from you? Thanks.

Cem Netherlands

Mar 5, 2021, 11:43:07 AMMar 5
to electrodacus
Hi Soren
Sorry i missed your message. Delivery to Madrid was free but i send some to Ibiza i asked 11euro extra for it.
If you write me City name + Zip code and what do you want i can check if it is free.

regards
Cem Cereci

Søren Larsen

Apr 5, 2021, 7:48:15 AMApr 5
to electrodacus
Just letting everyone know that I bought an SBMS0 with pre-installed Wi-fi/USB card from Cem. It was shipped from Netherlands to Spain and arrived in just three days. I'm still waiting for my battery cells so haven't had time to test out the SBMS0 yet.

Gregory Ramis Ferriol

Apr 22, 2021, 7:56:41 AMApr 22
to electrodacus
Same positive feedback from me, good communication and very fast delivery to Belgium !