2 questions re the SBMSO / DSSR20

bruce jeffery

Jul 17, 2021, 6:30:40 PM7/17/21
to electrodacus
1 My 1 kw PV array is 60V (peak). its 4X 250W panels 2S2P. I note in the specs the units are rated to 51V PV input. anyone out there running a 60V PV array and if so are there any issues? I really don't want to have to re configure the array to 4P as it works just fine as is.

2 maybe I missed it ( if so can someone point it out to me), but does the unit have a low battery voltage cut out? I'm not talking via the load device (typically the inverter) as this exists, just if its left alone for some time with no load and for whatever reason the PV input stops. The last thing anyone wants is for the unit to flatten the battery. sure this could take months, but it could happen (has happened to me before) and it is annoying to say the least.
thanks