A minor bug in "added technologies"

Alexandre Rusev

Nov 29, 2023, 1:20:31 PM11/29/23
to Steven Rubin, electr...@googlegroups.com, Joselito Morallo, Estevao Teixeira
Hello!

Playing with custom technologies I tried to inherit technology base class
and implement it. Noticed that if my class breaks in static initialisation or whatever
then Electirc reports something a bit unrelated

This code does not produce reasonable error message if class=... referred by technology file may not be loaded for some reason with Class.forName(...)

image.png

It just returns null and we can't see the real cause of problem in the log:

ERROR: Ignoring definition of /tmp/1/electirc-play/tech_class.xml
Job Update Project Preferences (done) took: 14 mins, 3 secs (started at Wed Nov 29 20:49:49 MSK 2023, ended at Wed Nov 29 21:03:52 MSK 2023 )

Alex