What is Fauxanalog PDK (with Electric tool inside it) and where to get it??

Alexandre Rusev

Jul 1, 2021, 4:07:10 PM7/1/21
to electr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all

Could anybody give me some information on fauxanalog PDK.

In this video (year 2013) they include Electric into their pdk.archive for use
it as layout tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWkxdYXdTcc&t=212s

I can't find anything about fauxanalog in Google... where to get it if possible?

Alex

Gavin Abo

Jul 1, 2021, 10:40:47 PM7/1/21
to electr...@googlegroups.com

On the first slide of the video, I see:

Prepared by

Sherlock-MBV Consulting, LLC
holmes at sherlock-mbv.com

It looks like that might have been a startup, but I wonder if it went out of business.

As it looks like Holmes left that company and may now be at Ozark Integrated Circuits, Inc.:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-holmes-08a4491b
https://www.ozarkic.com/about-us/

Maybe see if you can contact Holmes to see if perhaps Ozark owns the rights to sell or distribute Faux Analog PDK v0.1.

Kind Regards,

Gavin