Half of the lights in my house went out, some lights are glowing. Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Toronto

electrician.etobicoke@gmail.com

<electrician.etobicoke@gmail.com>
Dec 25, 2015, 1:23:44 PM12/25/15
to electrician-etobicoke@googlegroups.com
I lost power in about half of my house in Toronto

I suddenly lost power to half my house in Brampton, reset the breakers but it didn't help

Turning the stove or oven on causing some lights to glow or flickering and then go out when the oven is off

It is a big problem, but in 80% of cases it is a simple, fast and inexpensive one to eliminate for an expert electrician

Many plugs in my Etobicoke house gone dead. But when I turn on the electric dryer, some lights turn on again, some are normal, some glowing, some flickering

A service side of the system is to blame, which is not for unqualified people to mess with

no calls after 7pm

We can quickly help in Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill in the entire GTA

433f1227dddf.jpg?width=340