Yenna Rascala....Mind It

MAHESH T

Dec 3, 2010, 12:57:08 AM12/3/10
to mahesh t, elec...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pradeep Mahadevaiah <prade...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: Yenna Rascala....Mind It
To: devidas...@gmail.com, bobby <anand.c...@gmail.com>, sarparaj alam <sarpa...@gmail.com>, Jayant Babu <jayan...@gmail.com>, deepthi <chinni...@gmail.com>, Rajendra CG <smsraj...@gmail.com>, shivaprasad c <shivaprasad....@gmail.com>, drjayap...@gmail.com, dimple lobo <dimpl...@yahoo.co.in>, deepak rao <deepa...@gmail.com>, manjunath sm <drsm...@gmail.com>, "Dr.Dore hanasoge" <dore...@gmail.com>, krishnadas K R <das....@gmail.com>, er.udai...@gmail.com, purshothama Gowda <purs...@gmail.com>, Ganesh Raj <ganes...@gmail.com>, Lingaraju G <gling...@gmail.com>, hanump...@gmail.com, hsnand...@gmail.com, balaji kc <balaj...@gmail.com>, Srinivas M <sriniva...@gmail.com>, MARUTI RATHOD <maruti...@gmail.com>, srikanth nagaraju <srikanth...@gmail.com>, purs...@yahoo.com, RAMESH VARMA <ramesh...@gmail.com>, mahes...@gmail.com

No one can get over this jokes…

Read it anytime it always sounds funny.

Why did the British leave INDIA iN 1947 ?

.

.

.

.

.

Because they came to kNow a baby Named RajiNikaNth will be borN iN 1949!!

The newly got symbol for the rupee is actually

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

rajnikanth''s signature.

=================================

Rajnikanth once wrote his autobiography...

.

.

Today that book is known as Guiness Book of World records..

1+0=1

1*0=0

1-0=1

den

1/0=?

dis was d qstion 1ce asked 2 RAJNIKANTH nd he said,

"I dnt kno!"

Thats why it's declared as

"Not Defined"..!

=====================================

Rajnikanth doesn't shave...

he just looks in the mirror and dares hairs to grow...!!

Part of apple's logo dat is missing was eaten by Rajnikanth...

Once while playing Rajnikanth said " STATUE " to a person.........

Now that person is known as "STATUE OF LIBERTY "....

** Breaking news **

Rajnikanth......

got shot yesterday . .

today is the bullet''s funeral...!!

================================

What is that rajnikanth can do..that we cant even think of doin it..?!

He can answer a missed call.!

=================================

Breaking News:

Rajnikanth Presented A Cheque

&

;-) The Bank Bounced:-D

=========================

Did U ever wonder...??

Wat does GOD exclaim when he is shocked?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Oh my RAJNIKANTH!!!!!'

=====================================

Government pays TAX to Rajnikant for working in India ...........

=====================================

Awesum fact..,

Rajnikant has counted infinity twice.!

================================

Rajnikant creats his new mail i.d.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gm...@rajnikant.com

================================

USA POWER

vs

INDIAN POWER

USA-

10000 nuclear weapons, 600000 army, 10000 tanks,

12000 air force, 3000 ships

INDIA-

*RAJNIKANTH*

============================

Once Dinosaurs borrowed money from Rajnikanth and refused to pay him back...

That was the last time anyone saw Dinosaurs...

====================================

A child went2 Kashmir & startd playing by making small mountains from ice.

Today those mountains are called "Himalyas"

&

That child name is

RAJNIKANTH

===================

FaceBooK founder Mark Zukerberg hospitalized with serious injury..

.

.

.

.

.

Rajnikanth poked him on Facebook.

===================

Why does rajnikanth wear sunglasses?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To protect the sun from his eyes!

===============================

a 22 whealer huge truck once met with an accident against RAJINIKANTH

.

.

.

.

Since then,

it is called TATA NANO.

========================

Rajinikanth once ordered a plate of idli in McDonald’s,

and got it.

==============================

Rajinikanth does push-ups,

he isn’t lifting himself up.

He is pushing the earth down.

Basketball player to RAJNIKANT:

I can spin a ball on my finger for 2 hours ... can u ???

rajnikanth: yena rascala, how do u think the earth spins?? mind it...

Spider man,superman,batman,james bond , ironman, shaktiman, krish all visited rajnikanth.

Do u know which day it was?

.

.

.

.

.

.

GURU POURNIMA!

===============================

BREAKING NEWS.....

FACEBOOK HAS NOW JOINED ""RAJNIKANTH""

====================================

Once when rajnikant was playing cricket ,he played a defensive shot...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And now that ball is called...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" PLUTO "

Rajnikant once threw a coin in disgust at a black beggar,

he is now called 50 cent..!!

RAJNIKANT enters BIGG BOSS 4...

next day ...

RAJNIKANT chahte hai ki BIGG BOSS confession room me aayein!!!

=================================

Rajnikanth once farted after a heavy meal...

The gas today is known as ozone layer

=================================

Once a guy winked at Rajnikanth's wife, Rajni twisted his limbs and broke his eyelid.

We now know him as Baba Ramdev..

=============================

Rajnikanth and Superman once had arm wrestled and the loser had to wear his Underwear over his pants..

We all know who won..!!

"Life can giv u 100's of reason 2cry,but u can giv life 1000's of reasons  2 Smile"
With Regards
       Pradeep M
       Junior Telecom Officer(JTO),
       Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd