Wedding Invitation

Sree...........

Nov 9, 2009, 9:49:15 AM11/9/09
to elec...@googlegroups.com, linoj Vijayan, nisha aei, reshma aei, sp groups cet, sunitha gomez, aravind labtech, divya lbs, divya lbs, anju mtv, pilmy Peter sp new, deepa vs, ambika, jaya, aneesh, deepa tk, divya, nisam, sreena, viji, divya, upama, ..aravindsagar.. ....IS ON A SMALL BREAK....., Ulkarsh S.R, SS, sukesh v, sib...@gmail.com, CEM...@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

        I'm herewith attaching my wedding card...My marriage's on Nov 22nd sunday at Karthika Auditorium, Attukal, Trivandrum....Requesting you to kindly consider this as my invitation and make your presence...

Thank you,
Sreena..
weddingcard.JPG