Iowa 2020 Caucus

NoIRV

Apr 25, 2018, 8:52:03 PM4/25/18
to The Center for Election Science
I found an email for the Democratic Party, in...@iowademocrats.org
I did not find one for the GOP.

Ciaran Dougherty

Apr 25, 2018, 11:34:31 PM4/25/18
to electio...@googlegroups.com
Caucuses are... odd things, as I understand them. Does a caucus even use ballots? I've never participated in one...

On Apr 25, 2018 17:52, "NoIRV" <xyzxyz...@gmail.com> wrote:
I found an email for the Democratic Party, in...@iowademocrats.org
I did not find one for the GOP.

Brian Langstraat

Apr 30, 2018, 10:50:17 AM4/30/18
to The Center for Election Science
I voted in the 2016 Iowa Democratic Caucus.
Below is a portion of my Post within another Topic, Thread for Actual Action:
Previously, my participation in politics was casual as an Independent that voted each Election Day.
In 2016, I participated in the Democratic Caucus and filled-out my Democratic registration at-the-door.
The caucuses are essentially public Ranked Choice Voting (RCV).
Initially, I was in the Undecided group then walked over to the Martin O'Malley group (for fun).
The Martin O'Malley group was well below the threshold, so must of us merged with the Bernie Sanders group.
We raised our hands to be counted with Hillary Clinton receiving 3 county delegates and Bernie Sanders receiving 2 county delegates.

I would be willing to help with CES activities involving the 2020 Iowa Caucus.