Please join us on forum.electology.org

fe...@electionscience.org

Oct 21, 2018, 6:56:12 PM10/21/18
to The Center for Election Science
Hi All,

The https://forum.electionscience.org is now fully out of Beta, and is ready for everyone to use.
If you prefer to use e-mail rather than the website, you can enable Mailing List Mode in your profile under "Emails".

We strongly discourage the continued use of this forum as it's unmoderated, and now has less conversation than the new forum.
Don't be the last one out!

If you have any issues with the forum, please feel free to reach out to me directly via fe...@electionscience.org

NoIRV

Oct 27, 2018, 8:25:06 PM10/27/18
to The Center for Election Science
I think the group is for complaining about the latest greedy or stupid or anti-democracy thing that some politician did, while the forum is for discussion about election science.

William Waugh

Nov 11, 2018, 10:47:49 AM11/11/18
to The Center for Election Science
I think the most important distinction between the discussion fora is that Warren D. Smith is known to frequent one but not the other.

Warren D Smith

Nov 11, 2018, 12:55:48 PM11/11/18
to electio...@googlegroups.com
On 11/11/18, William Waugh <2knuw...@snkmail.com> wrote:
> I think the most important distinction between the discussion fora is that
> Warren D. Smith is known to frequent one but not the other.

I tried it & it did not work.
Assuming it did ever work, why should I complicate
my life?
I don't want more IDs and stuff. I want fewer.

--
Warren D. Smith
http://RangeVoting.org <-- add your endorsement (by clicking

Felix Sargent

Jan 3, 2019, 11:36:12 AM1/3/19
to The Center for Election Science
Hi Warren,

We'd love to have you on the forum.electionscience.org site. Please let me know if you're encountering any issues and I'll do everything I can to resolve them.
Your participation is crucial, as you're truly one of the guiding lights in election science studies.

The forum can use your Google ID in the same way this forum does, if you wish to not manage more passwords or IDs.

2knuw...@snkmail.com

Apr 28, 2019, 6:11:42 PM4/28/19
to The Center for Election Science
It was not my intent to urge you to move. Just to point out to others that the benefit of using the present area (the one on Google) is that you are more likely to participate in discussions.