More Illusory Reform Voting propaganda, er, fake news by UnfairVote

NoIRV

Jan 27, 2018, 10:21:42 PM1/27/18
to The Center for Election Science
http://www.fairvote.org/surge_in_candidates_for_2018_elections_likely_to_expose_voting_system_weakness

One thing I hate about this is that it is hard to argue or debunk this to the public without appearing to be a defender of FPTP, gerrymandering, and 2-party domination. Especially in this age where facts are treated as secondary or political.

They seem to have disabled the comments thing, so we cannot even show viewers how most of the stuff in there is untrue.

The good news is that most of the stuff in there could be made true merely by changing "ranked choice" to "approval/score".

NoIRV

Jan 27, 2018, 10:36:54 PM1/27/18
to The Center for Election Science

Oh COME ON!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlington_mayoral_election,_2009#cite_note-:0-10
I just randomly surfed to this page and found a lie that we debunked years ago! I am sure there is more falsehood on there too.