Argument on Facebook

William Waugh

Nov 12, 2015, 9:03:17 PM11/12/15
to The Center for Election Science
I know that some of you don't take on the trouble of signing up for Facebook, and I can understand that.

For anyone who does use Facebook (FB), I recommend a measure of hygiene: if FB ever asks you whether you trust another application or a web page, say no.

I use separate accounts for politics (including metapolitics) vs. for connecting with friends (whom I've actually met) and family. I don't recommend using one account for both purposes.

William Waugh

Nov 26, 2015, 11:11:03 AM11/26/15
to The Center for Election Science
If you use Facebook, I suggest you try to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheNewRepublicPolticialSocialEconomic/1440839589546790/ in order to critique the statements there about voting systems and the system proposed, which appears to be in essence a restricted form of Borda count.