Today 12/14 7pm ET Audits, Ranked Choice Voting & Open Source Software

1 view

Lulu Friesdat

Dec 14, 2021, 10:10:52 AM12/14/21
to SMART Elections
SMART Elections #ElectionProtection Forum:
Best Of Audits!
We've added:
  • Ranked Choice Voting
  • OpenSource Software
to the topics for our 3rd & final "Best Of" Forum.
Tonight 12/14 7pm ET.

Our main focus will be Post Election Audits - something that has become remarkably trendy for such a geek topic. Questions about audits?

  • Why are audits so important?
  • Are risk-limiting audits better? Worse?
  • Why is there so much controversy around the AZ audit?
Or maybe you're someone who has all the answers! Our audience is well-informed and we always learn from the chat. Join us!!

Broadcast live on YouTube & Facebook

--

Kind Regards,

Lulu

@LuluFriesdat

Executive Director, SMART Elections

Elevating election reform to an urgent national priority

ELEC PROT FORUM 2021-1214_TWITTER.png