Today! 7pm ET - Were Mitch McConnell's Results Too Good To Be True?

Lulu Friesdat

Apr 20, 2021, 12:27:17 PM4/20/21
to electionintegrity, Election Integrity

SMARTelections.us

The Bi-Weekly #ElectionProtection Forum

Tuesday April 20th at 7pm EST

On YouTube and Facebook

The best part about signing up is that we send you a reminder!

Were Mitch McConnell's Results

Too Good To Be True?

We all want to believe that election results are accurate. But polls show that voter confidence in election results is low. In an academic survey taken after the 2020 election, a full 60% of those polled expressed concern about "inaccurate or biased vote counts".

Our Guest is Alison Greene, a researcher and writer whose Twitter thread about whether or not Mitch McConnell's election results were too good to be true received over 8 million impressions, and close to 1.7 million active engagements.

We'll also discuss research that she's done on:

  • Canadian vote counting, where federal elections are counted by hand
  • Private ownership of voting machine vendors

We'll ask:

  • What can we look at to help us determine if results are correct?
    • Audits?
    • Election Data?
    • Statistical Analysis?

You deserve accurate, fair elections & we want to make sure you get them!

Bring your questions and your answers!

We want you to join the conversation!

Please help us spread the word!

Share on Twitter

Share on Facebook

View this email in your browser.

Want to get this info further in advance?

Sign up for the SMART Elections email list!

Be the first to know!

--

Kind Regards,

Lulu

@LuluFriesdat

Executive Director, SMART Elections

Elevating election reform to an urgent national priority