Michigan County Votes to Hand Count Ballots in Upcoming Primary, Eschewing Machines

Kathy Dopp

Mar 21, 2021, 2:24:45 PM3/21/21
to electionintegrity, Election Integrity
In case you hadn't seen this yet:

Michigan County Votes to Hand Count Ballots in Upcoming Primary, Eschewing Machines

--
Kathy Dopp, Natick, Mass., MS mathematics
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - MLK, Jr.

Mike Ridgway

Mar 21, 2021, 9:47:23 PM3/21/21
to Election Integrity, electionintegrity
Great news.

Please forward EI messages widely and invite members to join the group at http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity/members_invite.

If you're not a member and would like to join, go to http://groups.google.com/group/ElectionIntegrity and click on the "join" link at right. For delivery and suspension options, use the "Edit my membership" link.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Election Integrity" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ElectionIntegrity/CANqewJTU-6oUq0Vif9Bc2LvCVHgnJAXSBPqMjX7Z8tAkH1EMgA%40mail.gmail.com.