Jan 6th Sharing & Healing Nonpartisan Vigil

Lulu Friesdat

Jan 5, 2022, 2:59:28 PM1/5/22
to SMART Elections

SMART Elections Nonpartisan Jan.6th Vigil

A Sharing & Healing Event

Sign Up to Attend Jan 6th Vigil

View this email in your browser.

A Painful Memory:

The events at the capitol caused

shock, confusion, and a profound sense of loss.

As Jan 6 approaches ask yourself:

| How can I support peaceful elections?

  • By sharing feelings
  • By listening respectfully to different perspectives

Join us for a non-partisan vigil to share our feelings about January 6th, the underlying causes,

and the path to repairing our democracy. This is an event for people across the political spectrum

to commit to a fair election process and publicly verifiable results that we all can have confidence in.

PANEL FOR JAN 6TH VIGIL
 Andrea Miller

Andrea Miller is Founding Board Member of Center for Common Ground; Executive Director &

Founding Board Member of People Demanding Action; and Founding President of

National Women's Political Caucus of Virginia. Andrea is a renowned digital and elections strategist,

who previously led the Progressive Round Table on Capitol Hill bringing together members of Congress,

activists & non-profit leaders.

Kyle Becker

Becker News CEO. Former Writer & Associate Producer at Fox News of number one top-rated prime-time cable news show. Former Director of Viral Media and Senior Managing Editor for award-winning startup website Independent Journal Review, which garnered more than 30 million unique visitors a month. Led editorial and social media team that had some of the top 2020 election coverage engagement on Facebook, almost double that of the New York Times. Kyle is an influential editor and writer with over 200,000 followers on Twitter.

Closed captions and ASL interpreters will be provided.

Please join us!

--

Kind Regards,

Lulu

@LuluFriesdat

Executive Director, SMART Elections

Elevating election reform to an urgent national priority

Jan 6th Vigil 2022_0106.jpg