Conveners for the year 2015-2016

Deepak Goyadi

May 2, 2015, 5:24:38 PM5/2/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
We are pleased to introduce you all the names of the new conveners for the year 2015-16.

Conveners, Electronics Club -
Avineil Jain
Ajinkya Gorad
Saurabh Garg
Shalaka Kulkarni
Ritwick Chaudhry
Sudeep Salgia
Meet Udeshi
Parth Kothari

Congratulations to all the selected students and welcome to the family of Electronics Club, IIT Bombay.
We hope you give your best throughout the year and contribute in the achievements of the club.

Let us take this club to new peaks of success.

Cheers!

Deepak Goyadi
Manager,
Electronics Club

Ankita Pasad

May 3, 2015, 5:01:05 AM5/3/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations everyone and all the best for your tenure ahead!
Make it bigger and better :)

Best Regards,
Ankita

riddhish bhalodia

May 3, 2015, 5:58:18 AM5/3/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com

Yo junta macha dena:D

Parthasarathi .Panda

May 3, 2015, 1:22:52 PM5/3/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com
just don't blow anything in wel/tinkerer's lab :P

Sumith 1896

May 7, 2015, 8:19:59 AM5/7/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com

Lol