Fwd: Harvard Startup looking for interns

Atish Aloor

Dec 17, 2015, 10:27:10 PM12/17/15
to elec...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rushil Modi <rushil...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: Harvard Startup looking for interns
To: Atish Aloor <aloor...@gmail.com>, "robotics-cl...@googlegroups.com" <robotics-cl...@googlegroups.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manoneet Singh <manonee...@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM
Subject: Harvard Startup looking for interns
To: "rushil...@gmail.com" <rushil...@gmail.com>

Attention Electronics/Electrical Engineers: Internship Opportunity at a Harvard University Startup

An early stage technology startup that is currently being incubated at Harvard University in Boston is looking for electronics/electrical engineers as interns.

About us: Foreman Dynamics has been started by current students and alumni of Harvard University, New York University, Duke University and IIT Delhi. We are building an innovative hardware-cum-software system that helps to reduce costs in manufacturing projects.

About the Internship: We are looking for an electronics/electrical engineer who would be required to design the circuit board for our units. The intern will start working remotely and will interact frequently with our team in the US through Skype.

In the beginning, the task would essentially require wiring up the selected sensors, communication protocols, microcontrollers, etc. onto a PCB (Printed Circuit Board).

Skills needed:
Electronics, PCB Design, Circuit Design, Integrated Circuits, Embeded Systems -- (Programs/applications: Eagle, Altium Designer, etc.)

What you gain:

1. Experience of working as part of a world-class team.
2. Potential opportunity of continuing work full-time on the startup post-graduation (based on performance, needs and fit). This opportunity could be in India or in the US.
3. Stipend (we can discuss this during the interview)

Deadline: Please send your resumes by Dec 21, 2015. This is an immediate need and we want you to start working latest by Dec 26, 2015.

Next Steps: If you think you would be a good fit, please email your resume to: ms...@duke.edu