Storyline 360 Multiple Web Objects

samanth...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2020, 8:58:30 AM9/17/20
to eLearning Technology and Development
Hello,
I'm trying to incorporate some captivate screen demos as html5 in webobjects in articulate 360.
When viewing the first web object, it works great. When viewing subsequent web object, they take a while to load and then show a blank screen.
When I refresh the page, they come back.
When I try to put a reload using javascript, I get stuck in a loop of refresh, then a prompt for resume.
Is it a cache thing? Can i clear cache and not reload?

Thanks,
Samantha

David Jumeau

Sep 17, 2020, 1:29:52 PM9/17/20
to eLearning Technology and Development
Are the web objects all on the same slide in Storyline?

As an alternative, perhaps using a light box could work instead?

DJ

Samantha Lowe

Sep 17, 2020, 1:34:37 PM9/17/20
to elearning-technolo...@googlegroups.com