Re: [elearning tech & dev] My first SCORM project - Several questions

105 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida
A mensagem foi excluída

Elena Elizondo

não lida,
23 de out. de 2018, 00:37:2423/10/2018
para elearning-technolo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jonathan,
If you have the reload editor it can wrap pretty much anything as a SCORM package.
I don't know blackboard,  which standard does it take in?
I can share with you a SCORM 2004 example for wrapping a PDF.
I know that reading Pipwerks and Mike Rustici helped me a lot to try my manually added SCORM of e-learning modules.
I used to test in SCORM cloud and TotemLMS first and then in other LMS.
Hope I helped!
Have a nice day!
Elena :)

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018, 22:56 Jonathan Sloan <jsloa...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello,

     I am a front-end developer charged with creating a basic course for our LMS (Blackboard). I have developed multiple mobile and web apps as learning assistants, but SCORM has caused me a real issue. I honestly haven't even been able to get blackboard to recognize any content I have added... So, I have several questions regarding SCORM and best approaches, specifically from scratch.

     - Is it better to use the standard SCORM wrapper or Pipworks when creating a new course from a JavaScript dev's perspective?

     - How difficult would it be to utilize whichever api in a JS framework(Vue or Angular would be preferable)?

     - Has anyone even the most basic: 'Hello World' type example project they would be willing to share? I feel once I get a something loaded in Blackboard, I should be set.

     - Any other tips that may come in handy moving forward?

     Thank you very much in advance and I can't wait to learn more about all of this!

Jonathan Sloan

não lida,
23 de out. de 2018, 10:43:4723/10/2018
para eLearning Technology and Development
Elena,

     Thank you very much for your response! I believe this reload editor should do the trick, or at least set me on the correct path! I really appreciate your assistance!

     -Jonathan

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 12:37:24 AM UTC-4, Elena B wrote:
[...]

23 de out. de 2018, 11:14:3823/10/2018
para elearning-technolo...@googlegroups.com
Glad I could help!
Have a great day!

[...]