Troubleshooting Learners stuck in training

samanth...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2022, 8:47:02 AM11/23/22
to eLearning Technology and Development
Hello,

We recently assigned a training to thousands of people. We've been getting reports that people are getting stuck. The completion criteria is set to 100% view all slides.
When we did our testing, the testers didn't have issues with completion.

I just tested this course again and clicked though all the slides without letting the slide timeline fully finish, and it completed fine for me.

Ran report of those in progress and fewer than 5% are stuck in the course for longer than the course length.

Is there anything else I should troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Samantha