Fw: the end of one more month

Leslie Clark

Sep 28, 2009, 11:43:43 AM9/28/09
to Paul Clark, Mission List

Leslie Clark
Elder Chris Clark Joao Pessoa - 8/10

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Christopher Clark

From: Christopher Clark
Subject: the end of one moremonth
To: lclark...@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 7:15 AM

well family and friends

the month of september is running down, soon we will be entering the month of OCTOBER< the month of holloween, too bad they dont have it here (which is a good thing, i wouldnt trust the candy from a stranger here)

this week was great we baptised Lucas (ill send a picture next week) and we had a delightful sunday! (which is rare) usually saturday and sundays are the worst days for a missionary, well saturday i spent lots of my money running around joao pessoa helping the zone leaders do interviews for our zone (which was a waste, because only our house baptised)

now today we are in another city because elder pereira wanted to say hello to some of his baptisms here. so we are pretty excited for this new month, i will be making 14 months (10 months in my mind, counting down) and all is well, still here in Rangel baptising like crazy, we are super excited for the general conference this week, we are planning on bringing over 20 people to the conference so should be an excellent busy week, a good thing is that the stake center is our ward so we dont hvae to travel alot!

well thats about it for now. im doing fantastic and yeah. i think this month of october is going to be a pretty dang good month, just wait and see.

obs. Christmas is getting closer!!!!

love ya
elder clark
P.S (from Leslie)  Please send me your Christmas messages for Elder Clark!!!!!