Fw: hey everybody

Leslie Clark

Mar 9, 2010, 10:34:29 AM3/9/10
to kmkil...@yahoo.com, lindaw...@hotmail.com, Clinten wOODCOX, denise, Greg Woodcox, Jan Clark, Jim and Jen Gilliland, Joan Woodcox, Kathy Woodcox, Larry Woodcox, Leilani Ashdown, Mission List, rick, Samie Woodcox
 Hello Everyone,
Sure hope you are all well.  Can you believe elder Clark will be home in just over 4 months!!!!  We do not have the exact day but we do know it will be in July........
(Jen, I love to see these pics of chris and tanner - taken just yesterday:)

this week was great... had a bad ear ache for a good part of the week, but ... i got better ;) i FINALLY recieved a package from Kristin who had been promising for a very very.... very long time... so yeah, thats basically it.. oh and elder richard will be ariving at home April 1... yeah.. may look like a prank,, but after 2 years we dont joke about stuff like this...

our new focus here in the mission is helping out our membors who are less active, so we created a action plan to help out our mission in being better and with the help of our bishop we are going to be reactivating people like crazy here in bela vista!!.. so yeah here we go... its a weird way of working for me, but i think ill just have to get used to it. but look on the bright side... i will be walking a lot less in the blistering hott sun!!! yay.

love you all, i bet you are all excited to see me... i would be too..

elder clark  <3

photos.zip