Becoming a member

Marcia Veiga

Oct 11, 2017, 3:34:51 AM10/11/17
to The East London Book Club
Hello,

I've recently moved back home from Bournemouth University and I was wondering if I could join the book club? I currently live in Chingford and am working part time in a restaurant.

Angus Wood

Oct 11, 2017, 7:22:56 AM10/11/17
to el...@googlegroups.com
HI Marcia, sorry to tell you this groups disbanded some years ago. Good luck with your search!
Cheers,
Angus

C. Angus Wood Bsc (Hons) DipPFS
Senior Partner,

St. James’s Place Partnership,
3 Moorgate Place,
London
EC2R 6EA

Tel:          02077444411
Mob:        07789998775

If you wish to view the St. James's Place Partnership email disclaimer, please access the link below

https://www.sjp.co.uk/site-services/site-disclaimer/sjpp-email-disclaimer