Moonie needed to vet this article please

Farman

May 7, 2007, 9:35:09 PM5/7/07
to Elanthipedia Contributors
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Shadow_Servant

The notes describe logging out and in as a 'trick' with this spell.
Is that considered a bug exploit or mech abuse? Or is it a workaround
for a legitimate bug with the spell?

Rev. Reene

May 8, 2007, 5:00:12 AM5/8/07
to Elanthipedia Contributors
I will find out for certain and edit the article if necessary.

However, since Shadow Servants do have several known (and as far as I
know unfixable) bugs related to movement, recasting the spell can be
dangerous for your items, and this technique has been suggested and
discussed several times on the Moon Mage boards (possibly even by GM
Talian, though I don't recall exactly), I believe it is safe to say
that it doesn't really qualify as mechanics abuse unless there is some
exceptional circumstance that I honestly cannot foresee.

Rev. Reene