How to contribute

Celeiros

May 9, 2007, 10:31:42 AM5/9/07
to Elanthipedia Contributors
Hi everyone!

I think this might be a great place to keep the swimming and climbing
list I compiled on the DR Boards (under the swimming and climbing
skills of course). I'd like to post it in a chart/table form, but I
only know the formating for the DR Forums. Anywhere someone can point
me to where I could learn how to make a table in the wiki? What would
be even better is if I had a template to work off of, but I didn't see
one in the pages. Even an example table where I can just remove that
data and add in mine would work great.

Thanks,
Nikpack - Celeiros and others

Celeiros

May 9, 2007, 11:11:13 AM5/9/07
to Elanthipedia Contributors
Thanks to Naeya for the help. She directed me to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Table.
I knew there was a good place for me to learn how to set this up.
Hopefully I have it up soon.

Nikpack - Celeiros and others.