Maps Needed

Brablo

Apr 29, 2007, 1:39:31 AM4/29/07
to Elanthipedia Contributors
Figure might help to start list of areas that still need mapped, or
updated. Feel free to add to list if know of others. I only know of
couple off top of head.

1. Area in Theren around arena - needs mapped
2. Entrance into Firecats in P5-know that is slightly off

Added Herb shop on Mer'Kresh and added the housing on Hara through the
web. If there more than one room past the web, I couldn't find it.

Brabs

Justin Wood (Callek)

Apr 29, 2007, 11:32:36 PM4/29/07
to Brablo, Elanthipedia Contributors
Brablo, perhaps using the {{MapErrors}} (sp?) template would be useful
for this effort?

This way here we can easily know an area that is wrong/needs updating.

~Justin Wood (Callek)

Naeya

Apr 29, 2007, 11:40:59 PM4/29/07
to Elanthipedia Contributors
Aye, the Category:Map Errors will house these maps

http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Category:Map_Errors

Once the maps are updated, just remove the {{MapErrors}} tag from the
map page. Easy as pie!

We can also keep a list of areas that have yet to be mapped on the
talk page of Ranik Maps.

~Naeya