New release: El Carro v0.1.0-alpha - Support for Oracle 19c and more...

Ash Gbadamassi

Sep 3, 2021, 7:37:07 PM9/3/21
to el-carro
A new release of El Carro was just published to our GitHub repo. This release provides the latest and greatest tools for running Oracle Databases on Kubernetes. Oracle 19c EE (Enterprise Edition) is fully supported by this release. Additionally, El Carro gives you more flexibility by supporting 4 different options for sourcing Oracle Database container images as described in our blog post. This release also brings numerous bug fixes and improvements. In addition to GKEEKS, and Minikube, El Carro now supports Kind.

- Ash Gbadamassi on behalf of the El Carro team