Programmatically Access Test Dependencies

Alessio Gambi

Mar 9, 2016, 4:05:12 AM3/9/16
to Ekstazi
Hi,

after running Ekstazi, is there a way (or an API) to access the discovered resources programmatically?

Can you provide an example on how to achieve the following?

// Somehow run ekstazi-plugin to collect info at test method level

Method testCaseMethod = ... ; // or alternative String testCaseMethodName

List<File/String/Dependendencies> filesThisTestDependsOn = Ekstazi.listDeps( testCaseMethod );

Alternatively

// Somehow run ekstazi-plugin to collect info at test class level

Class testCaseClass = ... ; // or alternative String testCaseClassName

List<File/String/Dependendencies> filesThisTestDependsOn = Ekstazi.listDeps( testCaseClass );

Many thanks !

Lamyaa Eloussi

Mar 15, 2016, 3:06:06 PM3/15/16
to Ekstazi
Alessio,

We do not currently have a public API that can be used to get a list of dependencies for a class,
but we will consider providing such an API with a future release of Ekstazi.

Lamyaa

Alessio Gambi

Mar 17, 2016, 11:48:34 AM3/17/16
to Ekstazi