Possible Bug

Alessio Gambi

Dec 7, 2016, 5:40:53 AM12/7/16
to Ekstazi
Dear Ekstazi team,

not sure if someone is still looking at this forum :D

Anyway, I have a question for you:

I am tracking the file usage of my tests using Ekstazi and found that in at least one case the folder [target/classes/] of the project I am working on is reported as an entry.

I did not investigate the code or why is this happening, but somehow it seems to be a bit odd that a folder is reported as file dep and in particular the target folder of the project itself...

However, I am not sure this is actually a bug.

To reproduce the situation:

  cd Activiti
  git checkout b2b165b6194008737b91cf57bde73fbc39b413f4

Enable Ekstazi Plugin in the main pom.file (I am using ekstazi version 4.6.1)

 mvn clean compile ekstazi:ekstazi

 open ./modules/activiti-engine/.ekstazi/org.activiti.engine.test.api.task.DelegateTaskTest.clz

You should find an entry like this:

 .../Activiti/modules/activiti-engine/target/classes/ _ 3636115804

Best

-- Alessio

Lamyaa Eloussi

Jan 30, 2017, 11:12:32 PM1/30/17
to Ekstazi
Hi Alessio,

Sorry for the very late reply. I just tried your steps above and I am not able to reproduce the issue.
I looked at the file below and there is no entry for the "Activiti/modules/activiti-engine/target/classes/" directory (though there are multiple entries for class files inside said directory):
modules/activiti-engine/.ekstazi/org.activiti.engine.test.api.task.DelegateTaskTest.clz

I also searched through all the .clz files and did not find any entries for target/classes/ directories.
Please let us know if you are still able to reproduce the issue.

Thanks

Lamyaa