The Housemaid: An absolutely addictive psychological thriller with a jaw-dropping twist

Eko Mujahid

Jan 16, 2023, 11:05:58 PM1/16/23
to eko book storages
Every day I smooth the Winchesters’ stunning residence pinnacle to bottom. I acquire their daughter from school. And I prepare dinner a delicious meal for the total household earlier than heading up to consume on my own in my tiny room on the pinnacle floor.

                                                       28.jpg

I attempt to bypass how Nina makes a mess simply to watch me easy it up. How she tells peculiar lies about her very own daughter. And how her husband Andrew looks extra damaged each day. But as I seem to be into Andrew’s good-looking brown eyes, so full of pain, it’s tough now not to think about what it would be like to stay Nina’s life. The walk-in closet, the fancy car, the ideal husband.