Boston signing 3/19 + new audio drama!

1 view

Ellen Kushner

Mar 18, 2011, 12:05:59 PM3/18/11
to EKannouncements
I will be signing books tomorrow (Saturday, 19 March) from noon -
12:45 in Harvard Square, at
Harvard Book Store: 1256 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138-3820
(617) 661-1515

No new novels yet (this year!), but I hope the store will have THE
PRIVILEGE OF THE SWORD (Locus Award, Nebula & Tiptree Finalist) on
hand, as well as THOMAS THE RHYMER (World Fantasy & Mythopoeic
Awards). I do have a number of new short stories in various
anthologies; see a complete, updated bibliography here:
http://www.sff.net/people/kushnerSherman/Kushner/biblio.html

. . . And my very newest work is a one-hour musical radio drama, "The
Witches of Lublin," co-written with klezmer greats Yale Strom and
Elizabeth Schwartz, and starring Tovah Feldshuh, featuring Simon
Jones, Barbara Rosenblat, and Neil Gaiman. Details here:

http://www.thewitchesoflublin.com/

Spring has sprung, and here in New York City the crocuses are croc'ing
like mad - can't wait to see how Boston has fared after this rather
trying winter....

Warmly,
Ellen

Ellen Kushner