"The Witches of Lublin" radio special Sunday 4/17

Ellen Kushner

Apr 15, 2011, 11:14:04 AM4/15/11
to EKannouncements
Dear Boston friends,

I'm excited to tell you that my new "historical-shtetl-magic-realist-
feminist-musical audio drama," THE WITCHES OF LUBLIN, will be
broadcast this weekend!

In addition to hosting, I am also the script's co-author along with
"klezmer khochems" Yale Strom & Elizabeth Schwartz. Directed &
produced by award-winning audio veteran Sue Zizza, THE WITCHES OF
LUBLIN stars Tovah Feldshuh, and features Simon Jones, Barbara
Rosenblat, Neil Gaiman (yes, the writer - turns out he can act, too!)
& a host of New York's finest voice talent. Trust me, it's like
nothing else you've ever heard.

LISTEN this
Sunday, April 17th at 6:00 p.m., on
WUMB 91.9 FM
(also streaming live at: http://wumb.org )

Other cities include NYC, Portland, Cleveland, Philadelphia, etc.,
etc.; the complete list is here:
http://www.thewitchesoflublin.com/onair.html

I hope you enjoy the show. It's been a blast to work on - and we hope
to be able to bring you a live performance next year! We are still
seeking funding to make that and a few other things happen - so if you
want to contribute to the "Witches of Lublin" TIP JAR - and check out
what terrific "Thank You" presents we offer our generous donors - you
can do that here:
http://www.thewitchesoflublin.com/donatenow.html

More general info about the show, including a complete cast list,
music . . . and recipes! at:
http://www.thewitchesoflublin.com

Warmest good wishes,
Ellen