Oct. 21 "The Human Family" at MGH w/Ellen Kushner

Ellen Kushner

Oct 13, 2009, 12:47:21 PM10/13/09
to EKannouncements
The Massachusetts General Hospital's Chaplaincy has invited me to be
part of their Pastoral Care Week, and the public is invited!

At Wednesday lunchtime, October 21st, I'll be presenting a live "Sound
& Spirit" talk, "The Human Family" - sort of a "best of" several
"Sound & Spirit" shows.

The one-hour script-with-music explores what people in many traditions
around the world and through the ages believe about birth, death, the
afterlife . . . and in between. This event features music and
observations from India, West Africa, Zimbabwe, Tibet, and
contemporary America, as well as wisdom from the Jewish, Sufi,
Buddhist, and Hindu traditions. We'll also have time for some Q&A,
and cookies and conversation after! Hope to see you there:

Wednesday, October 21st at 1pm
MGH O'Keeffe Auditorium
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA

LINKS:
"Sound & Spirit"
http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/pages/pri/spirit/
More about "The Human Family"
http://www.sff.net/people/KushnerSherman/Kushner/programs.html#human
Evite to the MGH event (includes travel directions)
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=QHVJJEZKNYWTLONSACEW

Ellen

Ellen Kushner
http://www.EllenKushner.com